EDUCATE YOURSELF: According to Professor Devra Davis, politicians, along with corporations, have been glossing over toxins that cause cancer due to a desire for money and have been solely drawing their attention to treatments and not prevention.
The Defense Budget ($600 billion), Cancer Research ($5 billion) = the Defense Budget is 120x the Cancer Research budget.
- According to a Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report published in October 2007, the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan could cost taxpayers a total of $2.4 trillion by 2017 when counting the huge interest costs because combat is being financed with borrowed money.
- Here we are, four decades after Richard Nixon declared the war on drugs in 1971 and $1 trillion spent since then.
- $1 trillion spent on the war on drugs but more than 40 years after the war on cancer was declared, The National Cancer Institute has only spent some $90 billion on research and treatment.
Scientists agree that at least half of the deaths derived from cancer are preventable: there are 2 million cancer-caused deaths per year.
- If more than half of cancer cases are preventable, this means that there are between 2.4 and 3.7 million deaths that could have been potentially avoidable each year.
Approximately 175,000 children are diagnosed with cancer every year.
- Around 40 children every day are diagnosed with cancer in the United States alone.
- The primary killer of children is cancer.
- Survival rates of children with cancer are not improving due to the standard treatments.
- Cancer, along with its treatments, has killed about four American children today.
There is less stress on finding the cause of cancer compared to treating just treating the symptoms.
- One of eight deaths around the world is caused by cancer.
- Compared to AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis, cancer has more deaths than all of them combined.
Lower and middle-class citizens compose 70% of deaths caused by cancer.
- Cancer is the leading cause of death in people of the ages 45-64.
- Green tea, berries, turmeric, avocados, garlic, kale, and dark chocolate fixate on and terminate cancer cells.
- Our founder, Ava Monroe, and her family practice a ketogenic diet that consists of eating foods high in fat and low in carbohydrates, thus putting your body into a state of ketosis. Her mother, who is a Breast Cancer survivor, is a constant advocate for the health benefits of this lifestyle. If you’re interested in learning more: https://ketodash.com/keto-diet
- Cancer has less than a 5% genetic link.
Cancer has two primary traits: metastasis and cell growing abnormalities.
- In 2008 alone, there were roughly 1,603,900 new cases of cancer in North America.
- More or less, 13.2 million deaths and 21.4 million new cases will occur by 2030.
- Cancer has the largest economic influence when juxtaposed with other causes of death.
Globally, there are 28 million cancer survivors.
- The rate is 45% for a man in the United States to develop invasive cancer.